INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
Our investment services have been designed to help build and preserve your wealth over the long term. Over the years we have worked with thousands of clients – in the UK and overseas – to help build investment portfolios and manage them over the long-term. To complement our advisory service, we provide investment solutions which offer variety and stability while remaining cost-effective and in line with your attitude to risk.
Our approach to investment portfolio management is structured around eight core principles.
- Tailored portfolio designs – which suit your financial goals and attitude toward risk
- Integrity of advice – through researching global markets for the best investment options
- Transparency and simplicity – ensuring you understand and engage in our investment strategy
- Minimising costs – focusing on investing in assets without upfront fees or fees for performance
- Spreading risk and opportunity – creating and reviewing a diverse portfolio which helps grow or preserve your wealth
- Advisory and Discretionary management – allowing you to choose how you want to work with us
- Active and passive solutions – helping generate better returns across varying market conditions
- Regular reviews – keeping your investment portfolio in line with your goals
WORKING WITH THE FRY GROUP
Our team of financial planners are intelligent and highly qualified. Our work has been acknowledged with awards which recognise us as leaders in the field, especially in the area of delivering the best advice and service. In 2022, for the fifth year, we were delighted to be placed in the FT Adviser’s Top 100 Financial Advisers; a significant accolade and one of which we are extremely proud.
Our core aim is to build a long-term trusted relationship with you so that we understand your requirements in full, enabling us to provide professional, transparent advice which best suits your individual circumstances.
To begin we will set up an initial consultation to discuss your financial history, immediate needs, specific goals and long-term plans including retirement. Our experienced teams operate with complete transparency and keep terminology simple.
After an initial meeting, you will be asked to complete a questionnaire to determine your attitude to risk. The outcome will enable us to provide you with a recommended investment strategy. We also provide, using a cash-flow model, a visual plan to help you understand your long-term financial journey. This transparent approach helps create a financial plan which you understand fully.
If you already hold a portfolio, we can help you review your existing strategy and investments, and help make changes if necessary to ensure your investment plan is in line with your financial goals.
Once your investment strategy is in place, we will work to help keep it on track to meet your objectives through a robust, active management process which includes:
- Providing regular reports as necessary including up-to-date valuations of current investments
- Meetings with your dedicated adviser to review your circumstances, financial goals and objectives and attitude to risk
- Selecting and managing investments
- Running a full annual review of how your funds are invested and if they remain suitable for your risk profile and objectives
- Delivering a report setting out the results of the annual review and any recommended changes
- Implementation of any agreed changes
All investment services are supported with a programme of opt-in webinars, financial news and analysis and ad-hoc market commentaries.
We work to create trust and transparency with every client. To discuss your investment plans in more depth please contact your nearest office.