Global events over the past few years such as the pandemic have prompted British expats to consider their current financial and geographical positions.
The focus for many has shifted towards putting a robust plan in place to either return to the UK or strengthen their financial position for the future as an expatriate living abroad.
Join The Fry Group experts, Stuart McCulloch, Market Head of our Middle East office and Peter Webb, Head of Tax Advisory, along with our friends at the British Chamber of Commerce Abu Dhabi for an engaging discussion
What you can learn from this webinar:
- Why it is still a good time to invest
- The importance of choosing a regulated financial planning firm
- How much time can you spend in the UK without making you UK tax resident
- Why your domicile status matters even as an expat
- What you need to be aware of when letting a UK property while you are overseas
Wednesday 17th August 2022
Dubai 12pm, UK 9am, Europe 10am, Singapore/Hong Kong 4pm
Please register to receive the webinar link.