Setting up life in a new country is a big step that can be exciting, if somewhat daunting.
With a range of considerations and decisions to make – financial and otherwise – moving abroad requires careful research wherever you’re going in the world.
Join this webinar, where our experts, Peter Webb, Head of Tax Advisory and Huw Wedlock, Director, (both expatriates themselves) provide some important steps to consider when it comes to your move overseas, including key financial matters, in particular your liability to UK tax and maximising your expat status.
What you can learn from this webinar:
- What you’ll need to put in place before leaving the UK
- Why it’s important to update your Will and pension plans ahead of a move
- How UK tax rules affect you when living abroad
- What UK taxes still apply when you’re overseas
- How to manage your UK property
Wednesday 25 May 2023