Returning to the UK

The global pandemic has created significant changes to all of our lives, with many expatriates facing an earlier than expected return to the UK due to career or personal reasons.

Peter Webb, our International Tax Manager, considers what you need to consider if a return to the UK is on the horizon.

Over the last month I have spoken to around 70 expats who are now planning their return to the UK. For the majority, this is either an unforeseen move or they have accelerated their plans due to the current circumstances.


Contact us

For enquiries or more information: