Many of us are keen to explore a more flexible lifestyle which may involve spending time in different countries. Making an active decision about your residency and citizenship can allow more personal freedom, and have other advantages too.
In this webinar, Dominic Volek, Group Head of Private Clients at Henley & Partners, and Peter Webb, Head of Tax Advisory at The Fry Group, will explore where it’s possible for British expats to live, work or retire, along with some of the important tax and financial planning implications of doing so.
What you can expect to learn from this webinar:
• Which popular residency and citizenship programmes are open to British Expats within the EU and Southeast Asia
• Other destinations you may not have considered
• How much time you can spend in the UK without becoming tax resident
• How living outside of the UK could save you Inheritance Tax (IHT)
• Ways to reduce the amount of IHT you pay whether or not you remain UK domiciled
There will be plenty of opportunity for Q&A.
Thursday 30 September 2021
Session 1: UK 6am, Europe 7am, Dubai 9am, Singapore/Hong Kong 1pm
Session 2: UK 11am, Europe 12pm, Dubai 2pm, Singapore/Hong Kong 6pm
Register to receive the webinar link.