With life expectancies rising, you might have already considered whether you’ll have enough income to support your retirement plans.
Whatever your plans look like it will be important to plan ahead, consider when you want to retire, and examine whether your pensions and savings can support your chosen lifestyle in later years.
Join our financial experts for a discussion about what you need to think about as you approach the end of your formal career, some of the common questions and concerns that arise, and how to ensure your financial plans deliver the freedom and stability you need.
What you can learn from this webinar:
- How much capital you may need to support your lifestyle
- The potential sources of income to consider in retirement
- Understanding what income options are available via the UK pension system
- The effects of inflation on investments and income
- How to minimise the effect of UK tax on your retirement income
Two sessions are available to suit your time zone.
Wednesday 22 February 2023
Session 1: UK 5am, Europe 6am, Dubai 9am, Singapore/Hong Kong 1pm
Session 2: UK 10am, Europe 11am, Dubai 2pm, Singapore/Hong Kong 6pm
Please register to receive the webinar link.