15th – 18th July 2019
Tim Rainsford will be available for meetings in Zurich on Monday 15th and Tuesday 16th and then in Geneva on the 17th and 18th July 2019. These will be at the Hilton Zurich Airport Hotel and the ibis Genève Centre Nations Hotel.
If you are not a client but receive our ebulletins and would like to meet, or you know of friends or colleagues who could benefit from my visit, please do let us know. We appreciate it is common that circumstances may not always be right for people to need our services now, so we are always happy to help and build relationships that may lead to business, perhaps in years to come. Topics for discussion are typically:
• Investment planning – how are investment managers positioning their portfolios in light of Brexit, inflationary and geo-political factors?
• As interest rates remain so low what options do I have in seeking better returns within my risk tolerance?
• Retirement planning – how do I plan to generate income in retirement?
• UK pensions – how do I deal with my UK preserved pension funds? Is a transfer to a QROPS worth considering?
• I have UK source income – do I need to complete a UK tax return?
• The UK Statutory Residence Test – what impact does it have on me if I visit the UK regularly or plan to permanently return to the UK?
• Returning to the UK – how far ahead should I plan?
• UK Inheritance Tax – is my estate on death liable and what can I do to mitigate it?
• Do I need a UK Will and/or Lasting Power of Attorney?
If you would like to arrange a meeting with Tim, please fill out the form below.
By sending your response through this website, you consent to us sharing your relevant data which we already hold. Your data will only be used to assist our executives in providing you with the best service possible, and ensuring that we tailor our meetings to be specific to your needs. We are committed to the security of all our clients data. Our Privacy Notice, which can be found here, explains how we use any personal information that we collect about you.