The last few years have been nothing short of eventful, especially for British expats living overseas.
For those contemplating a return to the UK, as well as the practicalities of an international move, there are a number of important tax and financial considerations to be aware of – ideally before a move becomes a reality.
In this webinar, Peter Webb, Head of Tax Advisory at The Fry Group will explain the complex UK tax system, clarify why good planning is necessary and detail how to limit your exposure to UK tax and protect your wealth.
What can I learn from this webinar?
- The trigger points that make you UK resident for tax purposes
- Common mistakes that can expose you to tax – even before you arrive home
- Key things to consider before leaving
- Some tax-efficient investment strategies you can adopt once in the UK
- Real life experiences from expats who have returned home
There will also be plenty of opportunity for Q&A.
Two sessions are available to suit your time zone.
Wednesday 23 February 2022:
Session 1: UK 5am, Europe 6am, Dubai 9am, Singapore/Hong Kong 1pm
Session 2: UK 10am, Europe 11am, Dubai 2pm, Singapore/Hong Kong 6pm
Register to receive the webinar link.