Tax is one life’s certainties and if you buy, own, sell or inherit property in the UK then there are a host of important tax factors you need to be aware of.
Join Peter Webb, Head of Tax Advisory at The Fry Group, and Tristan Davies, Director at SPF Private Clients, who will guide you through some of the key financial considerations for UK residents and those living overseas, when buying and letting out property in the UK.
What you can learn from this webinar:
- Current UK property market trends
- The latest rates, fees and mechanics of buy-to-let mortgages
- Key tax considerations for buying UK property
- What you need to know about letting a property
- Can you save tax by using a company?
Two sessions are available to suit your time zone.
Wednesday 25 May 2022
Session 1: UK 6am, Europe 7am, Dubai 9am, Singapore/Hong Kong 1pm
Session 2: UK 11am, Europe 12pm, Dubai 2pm, Singapore/Hong Kong 6pm
Please register to receive the webinar link.