COVID-19 has led to increased uncertainty and heightened tensions globally. China has been at the forefront of the fight against the virus and there is no better time to discuss the challenges and risks it faces.
In this webinar, Matthews Asia Investment Strategist, Andy Rothman provides an update and shares some key insights on China’s economy and the market environment for investors, covering:
- The extent of China’s post-Covid-19 economic recovery
- The state of U.S.-China relations
- The potential impact of a global recession on China’s economy
- Current risks for China investors
- Concerns about China-Hong Kong relations
The information in this webinar aims to provide information, however, this is not intended to form professional advice nor should it be relied upon as such and before taking any particular action, specific and personal advice should be obtained.