The Fry Group Investment Service
The Fry Group Investment Service has been carefully structured to build and preserve your wealth over the long term. Our investment clients benefit from the combined talent of our experienced financial teams and the in-depth analysis carried out by our dedicated external investment researchers.
The focus of our investment planning is to build a close relationship with you and improve the predictability of the returns we achieve on your behalf. Our investment approach is clear – we promise to keep the terminology simple and aim to provide complete transparency and peace of mind.
Underpinning our investment service are eight core principles:
1. Designing a portfolio tailored to your needs – to suit your financial goals and attitude to risk
2. The integrity of our advice – to enable us to research global markets to seek the best investment options for you, without bias
3. Transparency and simplicity – to ensure you understand our investment process and strategy, what you are investing in and why
4. Keeping costs to a minimum – to avoid high costs which erode investment performance and focus on investing in assets without upfront fees and/or fees for performance
5. Spreading the risk and opportunity – to create and review a diversified portfolio for you to grow and preserve your wealth, or maintain an income
6. Advisory and discretionary management options – to enable you to choose how you work with us depending on your desired level of involvement
7. A combination of active and passive investment solutions* – to help generate better returns across a range of market conditions
8. Regularly reviewing your investments – to consider your portfolio in line with your goals, advising any changes as appropriate**
*Active investing is where a fund manager makes specific investments with the goal of outperforming an investment benchmark. Passive investing is a strategy that aims to follow an investment benchmark without human input.
**The Fry Group services available are detailed above, the actual level of service you receive will be agreed in our signed Service Charter.